From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 20:21:32 -0700
Dear Ardith:

In any organization there are a select few who seem to feel that they are
the only one(s) with the correct answers to ALL of life's questions and
problems.  Forgive them, please, for they greatly exaggerate (sp?) their
self-importance to everyone else and therefore have aleinated others from
the FML.  The last time I looked, not one was able to walk on water, change
water into wine, or like God changing water into Blood (through Moses), nor
any other great miracles.  Therefore, these people are just like you and
me, fallible and opinionated.  Pray for them and their fuzzies, because in
their realm of perfectionism, they may cause injury to the furkids they
love, just because someone else may have an answer that would solve their
problem, but is rejected only because of the source of the information.
There are those with deep religious beliefs and those with total
anti-religious beliefs.  God gave us free-will to accept God and His way
or to reject God and His ways.  In either case, each should be free to
express his/her opinion in regards to care, love of ferrets as well as
their belief in a Supreme Being (or lack thereof) that brings comfort to
them when a fert leaves this mortal world.  All on the FML know my beliefs,
and I try to answer or send condolances directly to those who are in
distress over the sickness/death of their beloved ferret, thus advoiding
aggitating those who believe different than I.  But the important thing is
this: just because someone differs in opinion, or diagnosis of disease and
treatment, or just because some are buried in a mean spirit, do not give up
on the FML.  There are many terriffic people on these pages, and to turn
them off because of a few malcontents, causes you to lose valuable insight
and assistance.  B.I.G.- this is not meant as a sermon, just a plea for
modification in attitudes from those who are angry, and from those who
are upset about others who show their anger.

Brothers and Sisters, please remember God loves all of you, because He made
you as one of His Special Children, just as each ferret is a special child
to those of us who love ferrets.

I humbly remain in God's Service'

Rev.Ronald L. Sims, D.D.& Family: 8 (or more) hooman-beans owned by 10
fabulous fuzzies, 5 crazy canines, 5 frolicking felines, 6 finney fish
and a pear-tree without the partridge, all watched over by the Almight
Hand of the Creator of the Universe