From:
Jackie Campagna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:51:52 -0600
Hi all,
I dont post much but I really wanted to do something for the NJ rescue so
here it is , yet another auction site :-)

I was working on this auction site the other day and I tested it and it
seems to be great , so post away.  and then Bid too.

I would like all of the auctions posted to benefit the NJ rescue , whatever
form you choose is up to you , I have nothing to do with the actual
auctions , I am just hosting the auction site and putting up some of my
own stuff from my own site to benefit the rescue.  I tested the site out
with my email ferret group yesterday and the person who won the auction
donated the item back.  So i guess it works, I have added that item back
to the auction and I will be adding more stuff over the next day or so.

I have also added links to all of the auction sites I know of so far , I
will also add ebay auctions to the list that are to benefit the NJ rescue,
I think these auctions should all be listed on one page some place for easy
access , I went through my FML s about 3 times today trying to get the
auction adresses to look at them so I just put them all on one page you
can look for the other auctions on this pageand check out the auction ste
I made as well.

http://www.campjax.com/Auctions.htm

you can send me auction link info to add to the page at my email addy

Jackie
www.campjax.com