From:
"Glen (via Tara Radford)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:48:18 -0700
Rescue & Sanctuary of KY

http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/glen.html

Please look at our Raffle Page this is our first raffle.  There is 9 yes
nine prizes every one of them well worth winning.  Raffle is running from
the 16th of July to August 28th winning numbers will be posted on the
30th Check it out now before you forget.  Here is a short list of what
you can win.

1st Prize is

Ferret Box of Frolic!
You will get peanuts, a plastic play ball and six ping pong balls.
Two lengths of ferret tubing.

2nd Prize is
A Basket of Hammies, Ferret Treats, Ferret Products, Pet Carrier and much
more than I can list here.

3rd Prize is
A Basket of Hammies, Ferret Treats, Ferret Products, Pet Zone Play Bout
and again much more than I can list here.

4th Prize is
5PC. Bedding set Made by Rose Germen.

5th Prize is
A Basket Full of Hammies and Matching Sleep Sacks.

6th Prize is
2 Gorgeous Sleep Sacks Made by Rose Germen.

7th Prize is
3 of the Ferret Chronicles Books by Richard Bach.

8th Prize is
Snooze Sack, Ferret Treats, Great Hammies and Collar and leash.

9th Prize is
Ferrets For Dummies Book this is a must have.

We started in the early spring of 2000 we have at this time 17 ferret.
Two with Insulinoma, one with IBD and liver failure, one with a Heart
murmur.  We simply t ry to return the true love and joy we receive from
them.

We do not adopt ferrets.  By the time we get them they have had their
lives so turned up side down there is simply no way I can send them back
out We give all that come here a forever home.  We have traveled as far
East as Washington, DC as far North as Kenosha, WI and many parts in
between.  Why you may ask simple we care.

Thank you for looking

http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/glen.html

Glen Barton
Rescue & Sanctuary of KY
Please Check out our Raffle. Many Great Prizes
 http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/glen.html

For ever in my heart Raskil & Panda