From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 23:44:43 EDT
Hi and Dooka-dook to all the furkids !!!

Due to recent technical difficulty beyond my control
<chunka-chunka-chink- screeeeeeeeech-chinka-chinka-scratch-wheeeeeeep>
[HARD DRIVE FAILURE!!!!!!!]
I have lost several of the FML Posts that I had been saving (okay - I'll
invest in some floppy's - <geez>)

I tend to believe certain FLO sabatuers (living in my home) are responsible
(they are acting WAY too kute, adorable, and innocent), but cannot prove it.

I am making plans to travel from OREGON to TENNESSEE in the near future.
The posts that were lost contained URLs and information on FFZ's and PET
FRIENDLY HOTELS.  (Nah - couldn't have been my kids - they want to go as
well - We're trying Missy, we really are !!).

If the persons who posted this information could re-post it (with BIGS
approval of course) or could E-Mail me direct with the information it would
be greatly appreciated.

I tried searching the FML Archives, but didn't seem to find the ones I
wanted.

Hugs to all the fur-kids.  Prayers and well-wishes to the ill and those who
have left for the great beyond and the the hoomans they love so much !

Thanks all !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Critter Crew
Featuring the ~~~Terrific~~~Tumultous~~~Twelve~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Rascal (formerly
Caesar)~Miss Priss (formerly Pimp)~Cinna~
Introducing RACER (vrrrrrrooooooooooooommmmmm - see the racing stripe !!)
Guest STAR - ~Fur-Angel Lady~
Cast Appearance by - Geordi the Min-Pin
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert), Jada the
Min-Pin,
and fellow ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, and ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!