From:
Christine Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 06:06:49 EST
>...I am very tempted to not let Jason know how well they are doing,
>so that I can keep them until after Christmas.  This would a least
>prevent them from being bought on an impulse and given to someone who
>will not know how to look after them, or worse get tired of them and
>give them away.  Any opinions?  Should I try to keep them till after
>Christmas?

Sally, keep them untill after Christmas at least.Tell Jason they are TOO
YOUNG and not out of the woods.Tell him , as the manager /owner/ whatever
of the pet store to contact the farm where they were born and raise holy
hell about their age and shipping method.

How does anyone know other babies were not delievered to other pet stores
somewhere by the same method and in the same consition as the ones that
came to you.Maybe there was no one who care like you two did enough to
help.

Make a stink with the farm
Christine.