From:
Soda Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:40:18 -0700
As a temporary Rainbow Bridge Greeter, I will be on duty to greet your
ferrets that pass my way.

Cousin-Muldoone has gone to the North Country to visit the Ermies; he
was in need of a break. As Rainbow Bridge Greeters; we try very hard
to greet everyone's ferrets, let the loving moms and dads know their
ferrets made it safely to their destination and are being cared for
here. SaraFerret, MustyPete, and Muldoone have all been wonderful
greeters but after 3 years Cousin-Mully was very much in need of a
break.

When a ferret passes, the greeters also feel the pain of the loss and
in some ways we also take on some of that pain. Being a Rainbow Bridge
Greeter is a wonderful thing but it can also become painful to us as
we feel the loss and the sadness.

Nanna asked that I take over for Cousin-Mully for a while and this
will also give Nanna a chance to catch her breath; I don't do flannel
nightgown raids.

If you need a greeting for your ferret you may contact me you can email
me at [log in to unmask] or you can make your request to the FML for
your ferret to be greeted by me; SodaFerret.

I hope to serve you well as temporary greeter until Cousin-Mully
returns to duty. I just hope he doesn't get into trouble trying to
do flannel nightgown raids on the Ermie-girls in the North Country.

Your friend,
SodaFerret

If you would like a greeting for your ferret, email your request to