Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:46:47 +0000
I am currently the "human" to 2 adoreable ferrets (Rowdie - a 2 year old
Red-Eyed-White & Esther - a 2 1/2 year old Sable) They are really good
ferrets, though Esther doesn't necessarily like women (She has bitten a
couple women).

I am allergic to the ferrets, and have been taking high doseages of Zyrtec
in order to be around them.  I am also a Pilot, and have been told that I
cannot fly within 48 hours of taking Zyrtec.

Unfortunately, I must part with my fuzzies.  I am looking for someone who
has experience with ferrets who might be willing to adopt them.  They MUST
be kept together, and kept on "Totally Ferret."  If anyone in the East
Tennessee / South West Virginia area is interested, e-mail me at:

Please understand that I will be VERY selective of potential new parents
for Rowdie & Esther.  They have been part of my life for 2 years now, and
they deserve only the best.

John Helt
http://pages.preferred.com/~jhelt/jhelt.html