From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:39:11 -0400
Hi all,

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather for October 2nd, because
you'll want to grab your socks and join us for an afternoon of ferret
fun.  Just two weeks away -- the time is coming right up!

11:00 picnic by the sea - bring a picnic lunch, a chair, a sweater (it
might be cool by the ocean) and your ferrets!  Ferrets must be on a
leash at all times.

Bring a dessert to share.  At noon we'll have a dessert buffet table
where we can sample yummy desserts.

We'll have free contests and games for the ferrets and a raffle table
with neat stuff to bid on.

At 3:00 we'll have a walkathon to help raise money for homeless ferrets.
Please contact me if you'd like to walk in it, and I'll send you a form
that you can use to collect donations from sponsors.  We need sponsors --
get your neighbors, friends, family, co-workers, etc to give a
tax-deductible donation towards this event!  The person that raises the
most $$ will be our shelter hero and will receive a gift for their
efforts.

The picnic by the sea is being held at Hilton Park in Dover, NH.  The
park is right off of Rte 16 -- look for "Dover Point" and watch for
neon green signs that say "ferret" with an arrow pointing the way.

I hope to see you there for an afternoon of visiting, playing with
ferrets, and enjoying desserts.  This is an excellent way to spend a
Saturday afternoon, so grab those socks and join us!  (In the event of
bad weather, the event will be postponed until Saturday, October 9th)

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom
www.ferretservices.com