Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 15:27:51 EDT

>::sigh::  I am sooo heartbroken over losing Macie! I feel I am failing
>my kids! I  truly do! I am paranoid they are all going to die and THAT
>WOULD KILL  ME!

My sincere condolences on the loss of your furkids. Please allow me to
reply on your comment. I believe you are doing everything humanly and
humanely possible for your furkids, and I see no evidence that you are
"failing them." You are not being paranoid; they are all going to die.
When or Why will be determined by a power far greater than yourself.
You will provide them the best life possible because you love them and
want the best for them. In spite of everything you do for them, the
final stage of life will present itself in the form of a lasting
pain-free sleep for their bodies, and the newborn happiness of a spirit
life at the Rainbow Bridge. Their free spirits will wait and play until
the culmination of your own existence on this plain ends, and then they
will welcome you into their midst where you will all enjoy that same
love in a new existence.As painful as the loss may be, look past today
for a brighter day tomorrow.