From:
"Nancy L. Silvernale" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:49:30 -0400
Hi ...

I need you guys to tell me that when the time comes to have 1 of my little
guys put down because of Bioduct Carcinoma, that it's going to be easier
than it feels right now?

He was operated on in June and the tumor(s) are coming back with major hair
loss all over his body, but he's still playing and jumping around like
nothing is wrong.

I guess spoil him rotten until he starts to feel/look like he did before his
operation, and then ...

Easier said than done for those of you that have gone through this?

This bites...

Nancy