From:
"Cheryl M. Nordgulen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 17:30:22 -0700
Hello everyone,
I read a post about a chin rash on this post.  Sometimes the feeding or
watering dish is the culprit.  We have one cat that is absolutely allergic
to plastic.  We feed the ferts with heavy crockery dishes, use water
bottles for their drinks.  Maybe, this could be the problem, Pamela.

Visit my web page.  It has been updated and Dookie is there now.  By the
way, all pictures on my page are my paintings, some are digital and some
are scanned photos of my work.  Enjoy.

Cheryl
--
The Critterpen by Chemayn