From:
Edward Lipinski Ferrets NorthWest FNW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:52:18 -0700
FERRET -Female.  Has medical condition we're unable to pay.  Free to good
home.  Call FNW for phone number to contact owner or look up in the
newspaper.

This ad in Seattle Post Intelligencer newspaper under 406 Pets, Domestic.
Date: 05/04/99.

Any good souls out there willing to take this little female ferret and get
her to a vet for treatment of her medical condition.  Please call as soon
as possible since this ferret may be near death.

I have twice tried to contact these people but to no avail.  See what you
can do.

What can the Washington State Ferret Association and its members do to
help?

Come on good people, let's get going on this rescue.  Our reputation may
depend upon how well we respond to this emergency.

Edward Lipinski @ Ferret Endowment for Research, Rehabilitation,
Education and Training Society, NorthWest FNW or FERRETS NW.