From:
Melissa Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:32:21 -0500
Hi everybody,

This is rather short notice...we are going to be out of town for 3
nights March 11-14 and need someone to either check on our 4 ferrets
once a day to fill food & water bowls & give litter boxes a quick
scoop, or to keep them at their home (we have a cage available if
needed).

We are in West Knoxville close to West Town Mall. I'd rather keep the
kids home because they have a 20 X 12 foot basement room that is
theirs, but they can stand 3 days caged if necessary.

Please drop me a note if you're in the Knoxville area and can spare a
little time for our kids! We will compensate you for your time.

Thanks,
Melissa & Harry Bell