From:
kathryn terhune-cotton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 May 1998 13:47:35 -0700
For Ariel:
>On the baby: ROTFLMAO, Todd!!!  As to the baby owner: good luck trying to
>find a ferret owner who will take in your baby; have you tried bribery?
>Babies are expensive, dirty, and generally ungrateful creatures who, when
>they get older, don't snuggle, don't take treats from your hand, and
>usually become aggressive against their caretakers.  Eventually, they even
>run away from home.

*I* am the baby owner Ariel!  Yes, I've tried bribery.  Your description is
right on :( This is why I've decided to have the baby put to sleep (see
most recent post).  As for the older one... run away from home?  As far as
I'm concerned, NOT SOON ENOUGH!!  <G>
===

For Melissa:
>BTW, Kat & Todd... if you guys volley on this baby thing one more time, I
>am going to absolutely fall onto the floor in a heap of laughter, complete
>w/tears rolling down my face!!!  "You so craaaaazy!!!!"

Yes Melissa, this is my goal in life; to be an entertaining as a ferret!
A very, *very* amibitious endeavor!  dook dook dook <G>
===
(the other) Kat