From:
Melissa Lough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:33:06 -0500
Alexandra,

I whole heartly believe, people who put others down for things like a
silly post are very unhappy with most everything in their lives.

I don't usually: 1st .........understand or able to follow most of these
types of post.....(ha ha OK call me stupid) and 2nd read them..........
I feel I have been given, the God given, right to choose what I do read,
watch and listen to; and if it offends, upsets, dosen't concern or
intrest me..... I then make a CHOICE to go on about my way.  I didn't
know though; what the OT stood for.........and now do.  So maybe there
is hope for me yet.........to understand some of these post.  Fun and
laughter are great for the soul !  Maybe if everyone weren't so serious
all the time this world might be a little nicer place to live.

I also have a bad habit of expressing my opinion openly..............
but it's mine and I will take ownership !!  I believe if you have what it
takes to say something about someone or something say it to their face;
otherwise you must have something to hide if you can't ~~ BRAVO TO YOU!!

Missy....WV