From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:12:11 -0500
>From: Kelli Flores <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: can ferrets get warts?

It has been my professional observation that anything left on the coffee
table (or other accessible place) can (and usually will) get "gotten" by
ferrets.

>From: Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: How do you train an old dog, err ferret

Well, first, you attach the nose of your older ferret to the tail of the
ferret in front of it, then attach it's tail to the nose of the ferret
behind it.  After attaching a few more ferrets in this manner, you can let
them all go and viola...you have "trained" ferrets! :)

>From: Joe Forzano <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Breaking in a ferret with a dog

Well, since ferrets *are* very small and dogs are usually larger, this team
seems built for success.  The dog could lift the ferret up to the keyhole,
at which point the ferret could stand on the dog's nose and pick the lock
and so on.  After they've broken in, no raisin or dog biscuit is safe!

*******
Just thought you folx might want a little humor to brighten up your day! :)
Hugs to the fuzzies that are, and condolences to those that are no more.
May they rest in happiness and peace (and a warm, fuzzy hammock!).

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns.

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/