From:
willy-joos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2008 10:11:26 +0200
Maybe i already told you, My man is paralized from his waist down, and
with all help we get ( as handicapped ppl do) we also got some kind o
bed daipers. It looks like your puppypads.

I called the organisation who sent us many boxes of pads, but they
weren t allowed to take them back, even if they were in closed packings
and brand new. ( our insurance already payes all)

One day, visiting the local ferret vet, i saw ferrets lyin on those
things after an operation.

Here the things come in handy: i have a lot of visitors, for i m a kind
o ronalds mac donald house for ferret owners ( a ferretownerssanctuary,
lets call it) i served many ppl fret and breakfast. lol

If hammocks or blankies get dirty, in the carrier, i replace them with
these puppypads, as you call it.

Here in the netherlands there is also a litter box filling available
made of industrial left overs from these things, very white, clean
and handy. ( am i allowed to say the brand?)  [Yes, saying the brand
is fine. BIG]

Grr,
Joos

http://unitedmamasforferrets.ondersteunt.nl/