From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:50:09 -0800
I've got a question...what would your fuzzies write to santa?  this is
what my five would write

Dear Santa paws:
My name is Kokie.  Ive been good, and I have been trying to learn to
use the litter pan.  I want a big pool to play in, a few chewweasels,
some n-bones, and a few rolls of masking tape to stash.
thank you
-kokie

My name is Mojo.  I've been a really good girl this year and I promise
not to take the ornaments off the tree thingey and stash them.  Mommy
said the tree was naked after I got through with it.  I just want a
box of raisins in my stocking.

My name is Noodles.  I've tried to be a good girl this year, but it's
really hard with no hair and da boys whistilin at me.  I'd like a new
coat of fur to keep me warm and maybe u can fix my liver thingey thats
making me sick.  Oh and maybe a box of apple jacks.

My name is Buckie.  Ive been working really hard this year stashing
things i think the girls and da boys would like, like soaps, shampoo
bottles, furo-tone bottles, squirt guns, and food.  I'd like a
chewweasel or two.

My name is Rosie.  I'm in a new home but I'm liking it.  I share da
same hammy as Kokie and Buckie.  I'd like it for all da homeless
fuzzies to find new homes and da ADV kids to find their secret santas
mommy keeps talking about.  Oh, and I'd also like a corn pop or two.

What would your fuzzies write to santa??

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_