From:
Kym Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:36:13 EST
That website has misinformation about PETCO and the treatment of their
animals...How do I know you are asking?  I am a PETCO employee and there
is NO animals whatsoever being harmed...There are a few in our area and
I know for a fact that none of them harm animals or anything of the
sorts... We DO seperate the animals and they ARE NOT overcrowded...I know
this for a fact because I do it for the small animals...We DO provide
veterinary care for sick and or injured animals...I know because I have
personally taken them to our store's veterinarian and also have given
them their after care...

We at our store take pride and joy in our animals and we look out for
their well-being...We also promote adoptions when possible...

You are free to believe what you wish, but PETA's website about PETCO is
full of false statements and out and out lies...