Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:24:49 -0700
Hey, everyone!!!

the start of the SOS Summer Raffle is just around the corner!!!
May 1st to be exact....

i have 5 donations of Prize Packages for this raffle....

1 by Debbie Fitzgerald of Deb's Ferret Rescue & Boarding, Montague, MI...
1 by Clover...
1 by BK Probstfield...
1 by Deva Kolb...
  and
1 by Helen, Helping Hands Ferret Rescue...

now this is plenty for the Raffle...but i just wanted to give anyone else
who WANTS to donate a prize package a chance to...

if you would like to donate a prize package you can e-mail me a pic and
description of it to [log in to unmask] [ sosrafflekat @ yahoo.com
... no spaces] and then mail the package to the winner yourself... or
if you prefer not to do that...you can mail it to me at:

kat parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT  84074

i just need all the info BY April 28th, please...so i can get the raffle
page up...

thanks again for all the wonderful responses we have gotten...for both the
donations of prizes for the raffles and for the participation in the
raffles...

thank you...
SOSkat

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from Kat the Incorrigible
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/

25% of my profits donated to Ferret Shelters!!!!!
My MARY KAY page... http://www.marykay.com/kparsons16
My Mary Kay on hand... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/MK.html