From:
Curtis & Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:55:32 -0600
Hello to everyone and their fuzzies.  I just wanted to add that the petco
in peoria IL is really bad.  My ex hubby bought a ferret there for me for
our anniversary one year.  It was the littlest thing i had ever seen.  His
eyes weren't open and had very little fur if I remember right.  Hubby came
home, handed me a box, and told me if it lives you can keep it.  I was
bottle feeding a baby racoon at the time, so he figured that any chance
was better than death.  I have had Fred now for almost 7 years.  I cant
imagine my life without the little brat.  He helped me through my divorce,
and has won the heart of my new husband.  He even gets to go over the
road in the semi truck with his new dad, and he loves it.  So if I had to
choose i would DEFINITELY adopt from a shelter.  I got my second fuzzie
from a rescue ( hi debbie).  I will never support another Petco again.
Ok I am gonna get off my soap box now.

Robin
Fred
Sammy