From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:36:02 -0700
Last month, we went away for a week, and had a friend come in every night
to give our four little ones their "out" time and the medicine our one
guy needs for insulinoma.  She has a way with words, and I thought I'd
share some of her email commentary on their antics with you, who would
understand...

"Your animals are CRAZY!!!  I keep telling them there's no snow so they
don't need to bound - they could just walk like normal critters.  But
nooooo - its all with the bounding around.  Except when Robbie decides
to immiate a small bear rug and lays out in the middle of the floor as
flat as a wide white pancake."

"Kissy's bound and determined to fit under the fridge by the way and I do
mean under, not behind.  I saw a lot of her butt sticking out from under
it so she's been banished from the kitchen area now."

"And pequeto bandito, who's name I can't remember right now, is all about
seeing how many times he can wrap his body around anything.  He's
fascinated with your DVD/video collection under the TV."

"I get a kick out of the grunting chuckling noises they make.  So - while
all's not necessarily quiet, it is going well."

"Just got done watching the gimboling and gyrating that is your pack of
stretchy furballs."

"Everyone is doing fine and Snuffy is the nosiest of the entire lot.  Oh,
sure, he acts quiet and doesn't bounce the way the rest of them do but
he's the first to have his nose into anything new and I caught him trying
to dig his way into the bathroom via the door tonight."

"Kissie lived up to her name tonight and I had my first ferret kisses
from her.  It was cute.  Odd.  And cute.  She made me laugh."

"Robbie and Bernie of course are wrecking their havoc and Bernie in
particular is suspiciously interested in my feet."

Debbie H