From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 13:59:39 -0500
We have 6 ferrets that have their own room when we aren't there to give them
access to the whole place.  They currently have a cage in their room that is
used for sleeping only - we use a pillowcase on the second floor that they
all use to sleep in.  Its a small two level cage - we bought it when we had
only two ferrets.

Recently, we've started locking them in the cage at night because our
youngest doesn't like closed doors when we're on the other side, and digs
all night to get out to us.  We're thinking of getting a bigger cage.  What
size cage will comfortably house 6 ferrets at night??  We've seen the ferret
condos in the magazines, but this seems expensive for our needs - if we
locked the ferrets inside the cage all day, then that would be a different
story.  But for night use only, any suggestions??

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic