From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 08:17:45 -0400
Well, now lets see..........You said you purchased the tests for your
members?  Here's an IDEA........Have them pay you back for the tests
since they we purchased for them anyway.  SEE, problem solved.  Boy,
wish I had someone like you to purchase the tests for me and not expect
to be paid back

Yes, I can read, can you?  Like I said, you said "YOU PURCHASED THEM FOR
SOME OF YOUR MEMBERS.",

So why didn't they pay you back for the tests since you say you need the
money for other things?  Even though they were purchased for your members
to show, shouldn't THEY be paying for them?

Bills?  Yes, I have bills out me A**.  I pay a mortgage, a car payment,
car insurance for 2 cars, my own health insurance, and ALL the monthly
bills that go with owning your own home, as well as all the food for ALL
the animals not just the ferrets, bedding , litter & medical bills to
the vet.  So what's your point?

Hey, I have MORE mouths to feed than you do, I know food is very
important, that's why Our animals here eat before we do.  ( And it's
high quality food, not crap food.) It also depends on what your feeding
your kids High price tag doesn't always mean better for them.

This all started because I asked a SIMPLE question about the tests you
bought.  It's no ones fault but your own that this has gotten blown out
of proportion.  As far as the the information on the the price increase
of the Avecon tests, I was trying to be "NICE", but no, you had to start
attacking me for trying to be nice.

ALso, I'd like to know as well what vets you talked to that didn't know
about ADV.  My vet didn't see that many ferrets (Once in a while.), but
she sure as heck new what ADV was.  Cae to give everyone the names of
these vets, so we can educate them.  Or better yet, list them so that
Vickie & Sally of AFA may go talk & educate them about ADV.  I believe
your state is where the orginization is based out of, right?

In closing................

Hope you have as nice a day as you are a person, and may the people in
the world treat you exactly as you treat them!

Debi