From:
Tammy&Jeff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:45:26 -0400
hello everyone.  I have some friends that are looking for someone to take
in thier 2 fuzzbutts.  They are moving and have to give them away.  They
will ask for little or no money for them and their huge cage and
accsesories.  They are 2 males, 1 year old, fixed and descented, Marshall
ferrets, 1 cinnamon colored, and 1 sable colored.  But there is a catch....
YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER.  they are really nice boys.  If
anyone is interested, please e-mail me and I will e-mail you thier phone
number to call them.  They are in Beaver County Pennsylvania, 30 minutes
from Pittsburgh.

Thank you...have a great day!!!!
you can contact me on icq. here is my icq number:  45893572