From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:58:27 EDT
Just wanted to let everyone know about the great ferret goodies I've gotten
from the PA Ferret Rescue as part of the Mira-thon Memorial Fund.  I will
soon become broke if they don't stop putting things up for auction.  The
fuzzies vote four paws up on the toys they've gotten and are begging me to
continue to bid on more and more.  In fact I found them in my purse trying
to get at my credit card the other day.  Look under seller PAFR and check
it out.  I am not affiliated with the shelter other than to bid like a mad
woman on their auctions!

Connie
"I am sometimes asked, 'Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots."

George T. Angell