Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:46:24 EDT
First, I'm not trying to start problems, I just have a question on a
comment made by this poster (who I have great respect for) that I was a
little "concerned" about:

I have been told that it is unacceptable for me to not disclose what I
was told in private about some ferrets in relation to getting a Lupron
other than the one they thought they were getting.

If you didn't disclose ANY information then how would anyone know about
it?  It occurs to me, and I am as guilty of this as anyone, that you
cannot in good conscience share information like that without naming
names and expect people not to be angry.  I'm not picking sides, and I
don't pretend to know the circumstances, but getting ticked off about
people pestering you to reveal something that you were sworn not to
(which I think that the original teller of the info wouldn't even want it
mention, let alone be named) is a bit unrealistic as people have an inner
curiosity to know things they are told they cannot know and playing "I
Know Something You Don't Know" is unfair and cruel.  If you are sworn to
confidence, you are sworn to confidence, don't bring it up and people
won't ask questions and pester you.

Still Not ANON,
Lisa and the Diabolical Dozen