Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2008 21:45:06 EDT
I have a really special item up on eBay this week. It was donated by
Travis Livieri, the Director of Prairie Wildlife Research. All the
proceeds for this auction will go to Prairie Wildlife Research. The
Black-Footed Ferrets need all of our help right now. And this is a
great way to support them.

This book was written by Andrew Licht. Andrew wrote this book when he
was 9 years old, and did the illustrations when he was 10. This is an
amazing story written by an amazing young man. Rebecca Stout AKA Wolfy
has written a wonderful article about Andrew that you can all read on
the Ferrets Magazine's website http://www.ferretsmagazine.com .

Please help support the Black-Footed Ferrets and bid on this item:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160246453844>
It's a wonderful book, and you won't be  disappointed.

For more information about Black-Footed Ferrets and their recovery\
go to http://www.prairiewildlife.com

Thank you,
Robin Jones