From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:42:21 -0400
>Somebody help!!!!  I'm desperate!  No matter what I do, my two kits simply
>refuse to use the litter when out of their cage.... their favorite dumping
>ground, much to my dismay, is right along the door to their room.

Actually, my ferret room has a litter box in front of the doorway because
they simply LOVE to go potty there.  It's a bit of a pain, but they use it
and I don't have to clean up anymore.

About getting charged two office visit charges for bringing in two pets,
this is the norm as far as I know.  We get a multi-pet discount (normal
office charge is like $21, but if you bring in more than 1, you only get
charged $18).  I know, it sucks, but all the vets in town do it.

When I bring in shelter ferrets my vet does all office visits free of
charge (thank goodness!), so...it's only on my own guys that I have to pay.

Mary and the gang of 9.....

Mary McCarty-Houser
Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
Director, Centre County Branch