From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 03:45:53 -0400
I have become allergic to my ferrets. I cannot live on allergy pills as
they have a serious effect on my sleep and breathing. I don't know how
or why this has happened and I don't know what to do. I cannot imagine
having to give them up. The thought of that makes me sadder than I can
say. I would just like some opinions on what I should do. I know that
excessuve bathing often generates more oil production and I'm pretty
sure it's the oil that I am allergic to. I have been wheezing after
playing with them and sneezing and scratching my eyes. I also get itchy
wherever they touch my skin. I can barely change out their bedding
because of the serious effect it has on me... I' ve been having my
husband do it weekly.

Thanks all! I really need the help!

[MY]