From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 16:18:36 EDT
Well, yesterday, Sean called me after riding the nations fastest roller
coaster with Renee.  I don't care how big and bad that thing is.  It's a
kiddie ride compared to the one I take every time she walks through my
door.  Where's my prize?

Sean also said he has a big surprise.  First he said it was for his
brother.  Now he's saying for all of us.  What could it be?  A Mohawk?
Pictures of telephones passing by?  I know ... a BLT!  Lol.  We'll soon
find out.

They are predicted to arrive here tomorrow.  I've collected debris and
put it in a pile for her from last time she was here.  But I'm not givin'
back those bags of wood pellets she dropped!  Nope.  Not gonna do it.

Chet is on the phone with Sean now as I type.  Oh my gosh, she never
stops.  They haven't even left TX and there are plans for IHop tomorrow
morning.  I need to stop writing and go before plans are made for me
to ride to Alaska with Renee on her next trip.  Oh ... you didn't hear
about that?

Wolfy