From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 17:51:48 +0000
*WARNING*
If you don't like cute ferret stories, this is not a post for you.  It is
filled with cuteness, in ferrety ways... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I bet your saying, ok, what can possibly be so cute, that a 13 year
old is writing about? Here it goes...

As many people know, almost all teenagers rooms are messy.  WEll, my mom has
had it, and she made me clean my room (no, please, not that, anything but
that..) My excuse that I share my room w/ 2 other people, er ferrets doesn't
work anymore..  soooo As I was picking up my room, I was watching Ace
Ventura, When Nature Calls, and of course, while cleaning I had a lot of
help... ;) the ferrets were running around, being happy as usual.  My mom
had taken my sheets off the bed, and into the wash, so only my matress was
exposed.  Somehow, Kelsey got on to the bed (MFT, Mysterious Ferret
Transport) and was just laying there, you know, in that "oh too cute" ferret
"speedbump" way.  But all of a sudden, for those of you who have seen that
Ace movie, the song "Secret Agent Man" came on, and Kelsey started
War-Dancing, and dooking *right along* w/ the song!  It was soooooo cute, I
was laughing so hard, that my mom came in, and would you belive it, she
started laughing!!!  Then when the song ended, she was soo happy (the
ferret) that she fell off the bed!!!  She wasn't hurt or anything, but she
just was dookin', then she just went "plop" right off... <GGGG>

WEll, that's the cute story, I hope I made you laugh!!!

Ok, on a more serious note...

When ever I pick Kelsey out of the cage for playtime, and I'm holding her,
she makes a noise, that sounds like the hickups. Then I pat her on the back,
and she stops. She only does this when I'm picking her up, and Chelsea
doesnt do it at all. Any ideas? Should I be worried?

Your pals from RI-
Ashley:)
Chelsea+Kelsey Too!!!!