From:
Stilleto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 23:15:22 -0300
HI all its me and Whiskey again... I'm a quiet listener, but I would like
you to know that this is the best thing that had ever happened to me and
whiskey I read everyday.  I only have a couple basic questions for now.  (1)
is there a god amongst us who knows a proven and successful way to
litter-train?  I want all details TYPE OF box litter location all poop on
pooping in a litterbox there can be

!!!!!Why doesn't everyone that has success post THEIR methods on how to get
the poop in the poopbox

(2) whiskey doesn't dook!  Im concerned..  he needs to dook he is now 11
weeks old is he still to young?

(3)What should I teach him do with him? should I let him play bite?(NOSE_TAP
don't work because I don't want to hurt him and he thinks im playing when I
do it nice and gently and it just gets him going.

As you can see im new to this and I don't know any other ferret owners, you
guys are all I got.

anyone in mass boston areha?

Zac and Whiskey