From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:20:52 -0800
With so much interest over the last couple of weeks about donating a
dollar a month to SOS, we are pleased to announce the Buck-a-Month Club.
All it takes to become a member is a buck a month!  Each month reminder
notices will be sent out via the FML to remind you to get your buck in or
if you wish to have a personal reminder sent directly to you via e-mail,
we can arrange that, too.  If you wish to donate anonymously, that's
fine.....but why not include your name so you have a chance at making the
HONOR ROLL?  We will keep track of all monthly donations and at the end
of the year, those people who successfully contributed a dollar each and
every month will be awarded a certificate of appreciation from SOS
acknowledging your accomplishment.

To join, all you have to do is send your buck to the address below.  Be
sure you include your name and clearly mark that the dollar is for the
Buck-a-Month club.  SOS has a number of different fundraisers running at
the same time, so it is important that you clearly mark your donation
for the club.....or you may end up with raffle tickets!

Donations should be sent to:

* * * Support Our Shelters * * *
      1236 Belfield Avenue
    Drexel Hill, PA 19026-4211

http://www.SupportOurShelters.org

Tax-Deductible Donations accepted through PayPal:

Thanks!

Judy
Support Our Shelters