From:
Jackie Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:03:48 -0400
Due to circumstances beyond our control at both shelters, the NE Branch of
The South FL Ferret Club and Rescue and The Dook Nook, we have to cancel
our participation in the Candlelight Vigil tomorrow.  Please accept our
apologies.

Barbara has had several bilateral adrenal surgeries, new rescues and the
loss of precious Tribble.  Barbara's server is down but she will be in
touch with those of you waiting as soon as possible.

The Dook Nook is dealing with coccidia plus a devastating case of
cardiomyopathy in my wonderful Zeus, one of the Arcadia rescues you may
have seen in the South FL Ferret Club Operation SAFE pages.

Prayers for all the little ones in our care is appreciated.

Best to all,
Jackie