From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:22:30 -0400
From the evidence I discovered this morning as I staggered to the bathroom,
Fidget must certainly have passed his FLO teleportation course.

Last night as I was vainly rushing around the house trying to clean it up
since my friend and her fiance are coming in to stay and she is allergic to
cats and the cat has claimed the guest bed as her haven, Chad brought Fidget
up to visit.  Well actually I suspect he brought Fidget up so I could keep
an eye on him because he (chad) tried to sneak off, but I caught him and
insisted he take the weasel with him <G>

Well lo and behold this morning as I stumbled to find the shower I noticed
dirt in the shower.  My mind works slow in the morning so it took a while
to figure out how in the world dirt got in the shower.  Then I looked up,
sitting on the ledge is a big asperagus fern which hadsuspicious signs of
digging.  I then concluded that Fidget was responsible (no, really?) and
that in order to get there he had to have teleported.  Either that or Chad
held him up there to dig, in which case we're gonna have to have a little
talk about WHO exactly is coddling Fidget <G>

cheers
chris and Fidget the WVU weasel