Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:54:23 EST
Hi ,
I am thinking of making some Summer Hammocks for ferrets to Sale.  My
questions are for your ferrets:

- What Size (inches x inches) is your favorite hammock???
- Also what do you prefer for the corners of your hammocks???
- Button holes, Folded over corners, rings, or hammocks that tie with a
  string???

Please email me and I will post the results in a few days.
Thanks.

If you have a ferret question drop me a line.
Ferrets are like Potato chips you can't have just One !!
Ada and Kerry Gibbs