From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:30:25 EDT
I really hate having to write this, but Boris deserves it.  He has gone
to be with his friend Taz and his special girl Tasha at the bridge.  He
was a one of a kind, very gentle soul that I will miss so much.  He took
a piece of my heart with him, and I gave it gladly.  He was a daddy's
boy, and spent lots of time grooming his Dad's beard.  In honor of him, I
want to share a funny story about him.  He was a fun fert, always smiling
and laughing his hehehehe.  This is for you Boris.  This was Honey and
Boris' introduction, and it really happened that way.

Honey's Ride

She knew this would be a tough ride, but she reckoned she could handle
it.  After all, she'd ridden bigger critters before and come out on top.
She knew she had to hang on as long as she could, no eight-second rule
here.  Then she saw that ornery critter, boy, was he big.  Well, this was
it, now or ever.  She leapt onto the critters back, nodded her head, and
they were off.  The first eight seconds were a breeze.  This was a tough
critter?  She hung on with all her teeth, and rode that big critter into
the kitchen.

All of a sudden, everything came to a halt, no motion, no nothing.  What
was wrong with the silly critter?  She chewed, she dug fur with her paws,
but nothing could make that critter move.  'Well, this ain't going to
impress the judges', she thought.  She hopped off and looked to see what
the problem might be, and saw that big, ornery critter with his face
buried in a food dish.'Well, who left that there?', she wondered.  She
thought she might try it again, and jumped back on and dug fur again.
She tried biting.  She tried hissing, but nothing could move that big
critter.  She hopped off again, gave that critter a disgusted look, and
walked away.  He may be big, but he sure did brake for food.  I'll get
that big Boris critter yet she vowed, and next time I might even try
those new spurs I got.  With that thought, Honey ferret danced off into
the southwestern sunset.

Boris, a gentle soul- ? - 6/3/03

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Tempus Fuzzit