From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 21:44:25 -0400
I got a call this morning at 7.30.  Now, understand, I am not a morning
person.  The local shelter had gotten my phone number form a person who
does kitten rescue I met at the pet store 4 months ago.  They say "There
is a ferret here.  Can you come pick it up?" I am thinking old, sick
furrbutt.  I grab and ADV kit and a surrender form, and head over.  Now
I am thinking I will post it on the web page and get them to hold it.

Nope.  Out pops this little pink nose-- 3, maybe 4 month old silver male
(at the most).  Not a bite, not a hair out of place.  LICK LICK KISS KISS
KISS.....I waited a while, did an ADV test, and brought the angel home.
The people had dropped off the food (un opened), the litter (unopened),
vitamins (unopened), an new sleep sack, and a new leash.  Well, manna for
heaven....for somebody lucky!  That would be a fellow metro-ferret person
who fell in love as soon as I posted the pics.  We will quarantine, get
the shots, and then this little ball of fur is off to my god-kids home!
Nope, I can't keep him, so at least I can babysat him :)

Gail
Want to adopt an exotic?  Need help to place one?  Go here:
http://scalesandtails.purpledragon.org