From:
genetta carman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:59:12 +0000
Hi Mary... We want to thank you for taking good care of our cousins in
Utah... It takes a special person like you to do something special like
that... It means a lot to us... When we hear of people who abuse our
cousins it hurts us...Then we hear of someone like you and it does our
heart good... God bless you and Thank you very much again for helping our
Utah cousins.

From all of us
Apache, Sissy, Rocki, Emma, Possum, Little Bit, Wimpie, Daisy, Hobbs,
Pixel, Oscar, Mouse, Leaseal, Katie, Tate, Annie, Lazarus,Tigger,
Princess, and Bubba