From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:16:38 -0500
We are closing our doors for awhile,maybe permantly.I just can't do it
all.I had a daily volunteer,but she has not been her in 2 1/2 months.I
don't have time to do all the ebay and other office paperwork as well
as clean cages,meds,soups.And work a full time job.

I've been very busy with vet visits as well as Drs appts for myself.This
means hours lost from work,the paying job.

I'm going in for my 3rd brain MRI,as the headaches are horrible and the
meds aren't helping.Then a heart stress test,other tests to be done until
I have major surgery in Oct.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

--
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter