From:
Kym Isear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:03:04 -0500
Hi all, I was just watching Pet Line on Animal Planet and they had a whole
little segment on ferrets.  Someone in Manhattan had called in and sent a
video on his 2 ferrets.  The named Cocoa actually rolled over for a treat!
His other one Muffy was, believe it or not, digging in a plant.  His
question was how to stop her from doing that.  If you get Animal Planet,
Pet Line is repeated over and over.  I'm not sure if this show is from last
weekend or if this show will reair this weekend but it is worth checking
out.  Dr. McConnell liked them too, she wanted to see the video a second
time.  It was a nice positive look at ferrets.

There was a person that posted the question, why would anyone have more
than 2 ferrets?  That one was easy for me!  Go to a shelter, just to help
and meet fellow ferreteers, look into some sweet little faces and fall in
love.  That's what happened to me and I am glad it did.  I love these
little guys!

Happy VD to you all!

Kym and Kids