From:
for Wayne Steinberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 09:42:05 EDT
Ferret Sitter needed in NoCal.

Do to my strange work schedule I am in need of someone who actually
understands what 4 little furries need.  I had someone from this list all
set up to sit for me but when my computer crashed I lost all of their
information.

I have to go out of town on the 8th of August and will return on the 25th.
However someone is willing to sit for me wants either to be receive cash
or me sitting for them is fine.

If you can pleae help!

Wayne, Bandit, Chewy, Asia and Kiwi