From:
Lawrence J Updike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 06:46:10 -0500
Well in response to several emails I'd like to add what I've found... We
don't have an AC yet (hopefully will change tomorrow) so I have tried a few
other things to keep Brhid cold... first we used to frozen Gatorade bottles
the fiance uses for her rabbits... she thought it was a neat toy... she did
however lay next to it a couple of times... and she on occasion uses it for
a pillow... the next idea was a big bowl of water... this ends up being as
much for our amusement... she will stand on the side, get her front half in
and paddle (going newhere of course) then she will dunk her head under to
see what's it the bowl... really a funny sight... she will then roll around
on the floor in order to dry off... on the other topic we found that you can
usr Papaya Pills (from health food store) for the buns to help break up
hailballs and such to prevent blockages... we gave one to Brihid last night
and she loved it... looked for more right away... they are sweet so the
woozles are sure to like them and if they help great....