From:
Paula Tefft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 02:27:36 -0500
Ferret Math has struck.  I aquired a male Marshall Farms ferret from a
family undergong the stress of recent divorce and kids who has gotten tired
of him.  His name is Pepper, he's a year old, is healthy, up to date on
shots and health care, and is a total sweetie.  He sometimes nips too hard
when playing but is improving quickly.

I do however have a question: he's dark grey with white highlights, on his
paws and face and chest, and has only a light mask across his eyes, above
his eyes is white, as is most of his face.  What color would he be
considered?  Panda, I've been told, but i'm not positive about that... he
LOOKS like a dark silver mitt... exept for the white chest.

He and Tuck are doing fine, sharing a cage after only a week, with almost no
squabbling and THAT over the hammocks... I have two but it never fails that
the ferret wanting to lounge wants the occupied hammock!
---
Mooncrow, Pagan and General Oddball