From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 16:47:55 EDT
An explosion is heard up high bouncing off the moonlit clouds.  Shadows
of surrounding tree's flash into vision as the night is fills with light.
But when you look, there is nothing, but fading light and smoke.  You
were too late to see the Oracle light the Chinese fireworks on her wagon
to boost the wagon and give the nitrous an extra kick.  Oh my.  Nitrous
and fireworks?  Not a good mix.  Then it occurs to you, that there was
a third and uncalculated ingredient ... gas.

FO: "DIPPPPPPPPPPPY!"

D: "Calm down, this was figured up in my calculations.  Like I'm not
going to remember to figure in the bean/gas ratio to nitrous and gun
powder from firecrackers.  Sheesh.  I'm not completely daft you know!"

FO: "AHHHHHHHH THERE'S THE FINISH LINE >>>>>> AHHHHHHH"

D: "Yeah and prizes!  :;clapping paws together and jumping up and down::

FO: "We're late, we're gonna loose!  The charmer is already crossing the
line and there is the Sukie ready with awards."

D: "Awe, you're right."

FO: "It'll be okay.  Breaking the sound barrier and the speed of light
will make us there within nanoseconds of what the Charmer is crossing.
Besides, it'll give us an advantage to fulfill my plan."

D: ::A reflection of the flames off the wagon shines in Dippy's goggles::
"Plan?"

FO: "Give me those controls, I can take it from here ..."

The Oracle has the most evil look in her eye and snarls as she homes in
close to the finish.  Then all the sudden, there is a great sputtering.
Dippy's head snaps back to see what is happening, and the Oracle's
panicked face joins hers.  One of the fireworks was a dud.  The engines
were not due to quit until directly over the finish line.  Here they were
falling silent shortly before the finish line.  This changes everything.
With one last backfiring and pop, the wagon stalls right over the
Charmer.  Tonks and the Charmer look straight up and wide eyed.  A
whistle is heard sailing through the air while the wagon plummets like
a meteor to land straight on top of the Charmer.  All the ancient Sukie
Creature do is look on.  Just within inches of crashing on top of the
competitors, the little white wonder dives into the back of the wagon and
emerges in a little green cape.  The ST insignia pulsates as he stands
with chest out and hands on his hips.  It's SuperTonks!  SuperTonks
narrows his fire red eyes, leaps up, catches the Oracle and safely set's
her wagon down right next to the Charmer.  After a long relieved exchange
of looks, they look to find the little superhero who is nowhere to be
found.  All that's left is a befuddled Tonks in the navigators seat
wearing a look on his face that seems to ask, "What?!" Dippy's goggles
get flung off and hit the Charmers cleavage to never been found again,
then she bounds towards the Crandall to see what prizes lie in store.

But what prize shall we bestow on the Sukie for ever starting this
nonsense?!  The Oracle and Charmer turn their attentions to the "innocent
Sukie".  The Oracle leans over and says out of the corner of him mouth,
"I'll take the raw chicken, you take the raisons." Suddenly the proud
Sukie looks worried as the Charmer loads Tonks up with Raisons, then
picks him up AK47 style, raises tail, and aims.  The Oracle bounds off
the wagon wielding a raw chicken and ready's herself to slap the Sukie
around with the meat.

"Suuuuuuuuuuukie, where are you gooooooooooing?!