From:
D Chirpich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:40:37 -0600
Hello all,
Well I think I can finally post in between cries here...

On Thursday, March 01, I took my baby in to the vet, because she was not
feeling well, and had also discovered quite a large lump in her abdomen...
She was almost nine years old.

The prognosis was not good...When the vet opened her abdomen, he discovered
a very large mass of a tumor that was in-operable, so we had to let her
go...

I realize she had a wonderful long life, but I miss her sooooo much!  She
was an only child and the closest thing to me that I've ever lost.

Sandee, or who ever is at the bridge, please make sure my baby is well and
let her know that I will see her again oneday...And please make sure that
she can get her little paws on some Hi-C orange juice , she has had it
almost every day and I'm sure she could use a drink.  Oh and maybe she
could use some new friends...I'm sure if she misses me as much as I miss
her, she could use a good friend or two...

Thanks for listening, all.
Diane