From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2007 23:59:32 -0400
Iam cancelling the ferret show.

There is six months to the show, and no one wants to help organize it.
I cannot do it alone, and I refuse to do it hap hazard, or have it come
off unprofessional.

No, I am not doing an open house in its place either. That takes help
in the organizing, and again, there is not any. The shelter cannot
afford to do something and loose, and it seems that sponsors are not
interested.

The two rings that have been sponsored will be refunded to the folks
who sponsored them, and I am very sorry to disappoint you, and grateful
for your willingness to support the shelter's efforts.

Maybe next year. In the meantime, please support the Buckeye Bash in
Ohio, it is a large show, and lots of fun.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited
www.ferretsunlimited.org