From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:36:10 -0400
Yahooooo, Da Mom kept saying I was too young...too much to learn...to much
responsibility but with the help of Harley, Kit, Lily, Dixie, Stormy and
The West Coast guys "I AM CANADIAN !" (oops, that's a beer commercial,
"Beer is NOT for Ferrets!" Da Mom again!)  I am the Canadian Rep for the
Kouri Fan Klub.  I am soooo privileged and excited!

OK all you Canadian Furbutts out there!  This is what I want you do
 ....let's Kick Butt!!  oh, ok, Da Mom says if I don't play nice I can't
be Important Guy.  Anyway this is what they want you to know but it doesn't
have any words I know about treats, dancing, play or kicking butt so I have
a hard time hearing!

Because the Canadian Dollar is so low at this time (translation...It Suck's
big time!) Toby, owner of Lynda Galloway in Canada will accept all CANADIAN
membership fees for the Kouri Fan Klub.  That way she can make one BIG
money order and send it to S.o.S.  No exchange, postage etc.

Ok, lemme, lemme, my turn...Da Mom can be such a pain when I want to do
something!  Anyway you Canadian ferrets out there PLEASE don't let the
"kid" down.  My birfday happened in January and I was 0 years old, so
yeah, I'm a "kid" but now I am a "kid" with a purpose.  Kouri is MY HERO.

Kouri's gonna help me build a Cat-a-putlt too!  I can't wait to "pult"
those cats!

Heads up Canadian Ferrets!  Let's show 'em how it's done!  Get your
membership NOW!  Just e-mail [log in to unmask], that's my name too,
Toby Galloway case Da Mom adopted me, and get your info real quick.  Hurry
cause there's a draw and it might mean a treat for me or a toy or...well
there IS a draw but I don't think you HAVE to share it with me!

Toby,
The Royal Canadian Kour Rep.
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

[P.S.]

I AM responsible, I just forgot!  Don't tell Da Mom but I was supposed
to include this too:
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Toby,
Royal Canadian Kouri Rep