From:
Travis Livieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:04:17 -0600
Tonks, I have a quick update for you about Mz. Izzy's birthday. I just
found out that our website cannot accept donations less than $10 BUT
all the ferrets can go to our Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/blackfootedferret
and use the 'Donate' tab at the top of the page. It will accept any $
amount but it won't accept those 'special gifts' that you leave for
your mom sometimes. See what happens when we put Hudson in charge of
things?!?

Travis Livieri
Prairie Wildlife Research
P.O. Box 308